ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Friday, January 30, 2015

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Other than see Ankor Wat, there was plenty to do in Siem Reap.  The little town was surprisingly bustling, and we left with a wish we had stayed longer than five total days. Two activities we'd highly recommend are seeing the circus and taking a fourwheel tour.

The circus was put on by an NGO called Phare which trains youth from difficult backgrounds in acrobatics and such, it was a lot of fun!

We loved our four wheel tour, I was even brave enough to get my own ride.  We went out along the Cambodian country side and learned more about the villages and surrounding areas.  Every road we rode down the kids came out of their houses to wave and greeted with us with huge smiles.  I won't forget that!

Here are just a few pics of our time.


3 comments:

  1. Ems! These pics are even more beautiful than the last! I love your street style documentary type photos! What did you edit these with ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use VSCO presets in Lightroom! I always tweak them a bit...these photos were so technically a disaster I just filtered the heck out of them, so I'm not pleased... but with my new camera I think they work nicely!

      Delete
  2. Rhett likes the picture of the pig

    ReplyDelete