ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hue, Vietnam

The next stop on our trip through Vietnam was the city of Hue.  Between 1802 and 1945 it served as the imperial capital of the Nguyen Dynasty. I'm not quite sure what that is but I know I could look it up if I wanted to.

There were many old beautiful monuments and buildings.  Most of the pictures here are from the Citadel.

What I remember most is the amazing hotel my man found for us and the fact that it was too cold to swim in our private plunge pool.

Hue is halfway down Vietnam and it took us another overnight train to get there.  The days were still overcast and dreary and I was beginning to wonder what what up with this country and where the sun was.






No comments:

Post a Comment