ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Friday, August 8, 2014

Family Trip to Walt Disney World

Since I was a little girl, my mom's side of the family has been going down to Disney World in Orlando, Florida.  Every five years, we'd meet up with cousins, my grandparents would put us all up in a resort and we would have a blast. I have only sweet, sweet memories from those times.

This time we celebrated my grandparents' 60th anniversary there, and even though they say it's the last time, I secretly hope it isn't. 60 years is a long time!  I'm thankful to God for their strong marriage and example.  I can only pray for 60 years with my man and rich times with family.

This was the first time my man went with us and it was extra special reliving all my childhood memories with him there.  Sure, it was extremely hot, and we walked around way too much, and it was extremely crowded, but there is just something about being there that truly is magical.

It was a great way to spend time with family, and my cousins I hadn't seen in a while.  Unfortunately my sister wasn't able to come this year, but my brother was and it was great to have some time with him.

I wish I had gotten more pictures (especially of my family), but I think I was photoed out after our Iceland trip (the day we left Iceland we flew to Florida...).  Here are just a few from our time in the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment