ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cancelled Camping Trip = Feast at Home

My man and I planned on going camping this past weekend with some friends, but the rain held us back.  We were all set to go too, with our Samgyepsal (porkbelly) and sides all prepared, (lettuce, peppers, korean chili/bean paste, onions, garlic, kimchi, potatoes, mushrooms, and tofu) so we moved our picnic to our house on Saturday night.  We had a great time!  I even was able to make some more Korean food, cucumber kimchi and bean sprouts salad.  The bean sprouts were ok, but the cucumber kimchi was dynamite, in my opinion.  If your looking to make some, I used this recipe, but cut the cucumbers up instead of stuffing them like she did.

We even had roasted marshmallows wish chocolate covered cookies.  My man just whipped out his camping stove and we did it in the living room.  A grand night was had by all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment