ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Friday, April 19, 2013

Thankful For (a Thursday night in April)

1. A husband who makes weekly men's Bible study a priority.  Iron sharpening iron.
2. An English bookstore that allowed me to trade in my old books for cash and store credit.
3. The Thai restaurant above the bookstore that gave me free Thai tea with my take out.
4. The opportunity to order any English book from the bookstore.
5. My new coding book that finally came in!!
6. A city where walking home is totally an option.
7. A few free hours to edit photos in silence.
8. Our Christmas+Birthday present that lets me edit those photos!  Thank you Babyyy!
9. The first Thursday night alone in a while where I'm not panicking waiting for North Korea to attack.
10. Breath in my lungs and another day to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment