ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Thursday, March 21, 2013

It's Almost Here!


It's just so close!  I can surely smell it and I can almost taste it...

SPRING BREAK 2013!!!!

Now that I'm old and good and settled down I'm so excited, for the first time ever, to have nearly 10 days to DO what I WANT TO DO.

Ever since I signed up for Pinterest, I've been feeling the domestic itch.  Which is comical because "domestic" it's the last thing anyone of my friends in college or Guatemala would ever call me.

Wait, "domestic" is that like, a domestic cat?  No, domesticated.  Never mind.

ANYWHOO...my Spring Break list is so long, I'm wondering if 9.5 days will be enough to fit it all in!

Today is a half day of school then it’s party time!

My “Wish To Do” List
  • spring cleaning--time to rearrange, de-clutter and downsize!
  • finish wedding thank you cards--this is almost too embarrassing to admit but since I'm the only one who reads this…
  • make my nephew’s 1st Birthday invitations
  • get back on track with my Bible reading plan
  • start Project Life--we bought the pages over the summer...and have done absolutely nothing
  • go to Alpha in Namdaemun to get things for the scrapbook
  • go to the dentist
  • get my haircut 
  • make curtains
  • go to Happy Quilt and pick fabric to make a quilt (someday)
  • go to Dongdaemun for thread to continue my cross stitch projects and pom poms for my curtains and get lost for hours in the aisles
  • start a new cross stitch pattern
  • make curtains for our bedroom
  • racquetball with my man
  • dinner dates with my man
  • LOOK at our honeymoon pictures--(we're behind in life)
  • Plan 4th quarter--(more time DURING 4th quarter to do this kind of stuff)
  • Finish all my unit maps--(a lofty goal)
  • attempt make guatemalan frijoles
  • make a few new meals 
  • broaden my HTML/CSS skillz by taking Style e-course -- which will help me create my sister’s blog!
  • sell all my old books at What the Book and get a few new ones in return 
  • brunch with our friends and their sweet boys 
  • do yoga
  • buy new clothes because my ones from 10 years ago are falling apart (slight exaggeration)
  • buy herbs/plants/at the VERY least some lovely fresh cut flowers 
  • blog--LOL
  • take photos  
  • help with Awana Bible Quiz
  • make treats for Bible study small group/host them at our home
Is this insane?  Maybe.

But our life is insane.  

As long as we can not stay up too late watching The Walking Dead or Shark Tank...I might be able to make a good dent in the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment