ABOUT | FAITH | LIFE | FOOD | TRAVELS | KOREA | CHECK IT

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Most Wonderful Day

I don't even know how to write this post about our wedding because I think I'm still processing it all, so here's just a quick preview.  Our wedding was truly the most wonderful day.  I still can't believe how everything came together so quickly (6 months--mostly planned the last few weeks...) and so beautifully.  

It would be nice to say that the wedding was the wedding of my dreams but I'm still in somewhat disbelief how it ended up being the wedding I never could have dreamed of.  Someday [soon?] I plan on sharing more details, but just a few pics for now! 

The most wonderful thing about the most wonderful day was my man and I pledged our commitment to each other.  Our ultimate prayer is that the Lord blesses our union and allows us--together--to draw others to Himself.  We pray that our love represents Christ's love for the church.  
"For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh."  This is a profound mystery--but I am talking about Christ and the church.                                                                                     Ephesians 5:22-23


1. The first time I looked in the mirror and saw myself all done up I said, "I don't feel like a teacher in this!" 

2.  Yessss my man looks like a CK model/Brad Pitt, yesssss I like walking around with him in public. 

3. Such a beautiful, wonderful, God-honoring, memorable ceremony. 

4. With him I just laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh!

5.  We walked out to O, Praise Him! -- we are so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment